List All Jobs
Non-Certified Staff - Job Details
Position: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Length of Contract: 190 days
Full Time with Benefits
Salary: commensurate with education and experience
• Master's Social Work or Clinical Counseling preferred or Bachelor's in Social Work.
• Experience with children and families
• Prior experience working with schools and school personnel preferred
• Excellent communication & engagement skills
• Strong diagnostic assessment skills
Responsible to: Superintendent and/or designee
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) is responsible for the implementation, management and supervision of the district’s mental health and substance abuse programs. The LCSW is responsible for providing support services to the classroom teacher, assisting with identifying students who may need mental health support, coordinating and assisting tele-mental assessments, and case coordination with other providers involved with the child and/or family. In addition to providing quality services to youth and families, the LCSW will provide collaboration, consultation and education to school personnel.
• Coordinate and complete the assessment of all children who are referred to the program, determine appropriateness for program and make referrals as needed.
• Collaborate with school personnel/families providing input regarding clinical issues within the classroom.
• Establish interventions and strategies for school personnel/families to assist children with mental health or abuse challenges.
• Coordinate and provide support of the program, including individual therapy for children, group educational therapy and individual therapy to caregivers of children.
• Provide case management services including coordinating/collaborating with professionals and local agencies.
• Maintain clinical records by completing necessary documentation.
• Oversee and/or provide training to staff as needed.
• Assist with program development and program evaluation in coordination with the Administrative staff.
• Provide reports and clinical assessments as requested by collateral agencies.
• Serve as liaison between program staff and partners.
• Develop and lead the coordination of a consortium tele-mental health partners.
• Other duties as assigned
Apply to Job